Education and Certification
- Project Management Professional (2020): Project Management Institute
- MBBS (2016): Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli
- WASC (2008): Marist Comprehensive College, Nteje
- October 2020 – date (Contract partnership): Course creator/Training consultant – ThummimNG
- October 2019 – date (Full time): Medical officer – The Good Shepherd Specialist Hospital, Enugu, Nigeria.
- October 2017 – date (Volunteer): Team Leader – Heal for Africa Initiative, Nigeria.
- October 2018 – September 2019 (Full time): Medical officer – New Haven Primary Health Centre, Enugu, Nigeria.
- March 2017 – February 2018 (Internship): House officer – Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital, Awka.
|Project name||Type||Project role||Sponsor/Owner||Year|
|Digital presence project||Product development||Project manager||The Good Shepherd Specialist Hospital||2021|
|Menstrual Hygiene Day 2021||Event||Project manager||Heal for Africa Initiative||2021|
|Infection prevention and control||Training and Services||Project manager||The Good Shepherd Specialist Hospital||2020|
|Menstrual Hygiene Day 2019||Event and Training||Project manager||Heal for Africa Initiative||2019 – 2020|
|Medical outreach (Heal the home)||Medical||Project manager||Mobile clinic community development service – NYSC, Enugu||2018 – 2019|
|Knowledge and practice of hygiene among meat handlers in abattoirs in Anambra state, Nigeria.||Research||Project manager and Principal investigator||Self||2015 – 2019|
|Aquilamedics magazine – Maiden edition||Product development||Project manager||Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Medical Students’ Association||2016 – 2017|
Personal/Professional Development Courses
- Systematic reviews training programme (2021): Medical Women Association of Nigeria
- Health Literacy Leadership Programme (2021): West African Institute of Public Health
- Project management in Global Health (2020): Department of Global Health, University of Washington
- Project Management Training (2019): Dinak Strategy Consulting Limited
- Conducting Research Responsibly in Global Health (2019): Department of Global Health, University of Washington
- Leadership and Management in Health (2019): Department of Global Health, University of Washington
Data analysis (SPSS)
MS Office suite
Creative and scientific writing
Video creation and editing
Best trainee (2019): Dinak strategy consulting limited
Best graduating medical student (2016): Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
Prof. Akpuaka’s prize for Best in Surgery (2016): Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
Prof. Ilika’s prize for Best in Community medicine (2016): Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
Most creative student: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
Most punctual, credible, and regular student (2008): Marist Comprehensive College, Nteje
A. U. Chinweuba, I. S. Chinweuba, F. C. Diorgu, N. E. Ubochi, C. S. Ezeruigbo, K. B. Wasini & A. I. Nnabuenyi (2021). Economic burden of moderate to severe burns and its association with health-related quality of life of Nigerian women. BMC Women’s Health 21, 85. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12905-021-01232-5
C. U. Ufoaroh, E. N. Anyabolu, I. C. Okoye, I. S. Chinweuba (2021). Profiles of Tuberculosis Patients: A Single-Center Experience in a Semi-Urban Tuberculosis Center in Southeast Nigeria. West Afr J Med 38(2):137-143. PMID: 33641148.
A. U. Chinweuba, I. S. Chinweuba, C. J. Anetekhai, and K. B. Wasini (2020). Physical and Psychosocial Burdens of Burn Treatment Experienced by Women Admitted in Nigerian Hospitals. International Journal of Medicine and Public Health, 10(2): 85-91. DOI:10.5530/ijmedph.2020.2.18
C. U. Ufoaroh, E. N. Anyabolu, I. S. Chinweuba, I. C. Okoye and I. A. Njelita (2019). Mortality pattern in medical wards in Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital, Awka, Nigeria. European Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research, 6(12): 03-10
Presentations (topic, date, and event/venue/organiser)
Non-communicable diseases – a creeping global killer; August 2021; Coal city 92.9 FM, Enugu, Nigeria (See documentary here)
Menstrual hygiene management; May 2021; Coal city 92.9 FM, Enugu, Nigeria (See documentary here)
Prostate issues – myths and facts; February 2021; Solid 100.9 FM, Enugu, Nigeria
Knowledge and practice of hygiene among meat handlers in abattoirs in Amansea, Anambra state; February 2020; University of Nigeria, Nsukka (see conference section) (See file here)
Appropriate career choice – a pathway for achieving success in life; February 2018; Marist Comprehensive College, Nteje, Anambra state, Nigeria (See file here)
Albinism – facts over fictions; June 2017; Samora media –marking the world Albinism day, 2017 (See file here)
Conferences (Theme, Date, Organiser and Venue)
Dissecting the three P’s of Menstruation – Period poverty, Period stigma, and Period challenges; May 2021; Heal for Africa Initiative in partnership with Medical Women Association of Nigeria; Zoom online meeting
Israel and African Relations – Lessons, Opportunities, and Challenges; February 2020; The Association for Israeli Cultural Studies in partnership with Population, Environment and Development Research Group, University of Nigeria, Nsukka; University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
Research Grant Writing and Qualitative Research; January 2019; Association of Public Health Physicians of Nigeria; Enugu, Nigeria.