- Chinweuba, A.U., Chinweuba, I.S., Diorgu, F.C., Ubochi, N.E., Ezeruigbo, C.S., Wasini, K.B. and Nnabuenyi, A.I. (2021). Economic burden of moderate to severe burns and its association with health-related quality of life of Nigerian women. BMC Women’s Health, 21(1).
- Ufoaroh, C.U., Anyabolu, A.E., Enemuo, E.H., Aneke, S.P., Onwurah, C.A., Chinweuba, S.I., Anyabolu, E.N. and Ele, P.U. (2021). Prevalence and Pattern of Smoking among Health Science Students in Nnamdi Azikiwe University Nigeria. West African Journal of Medicine, 38(9), pp.871–876.
- Ufoaroh, C.U., Anyabolu, E.N., Okoye, I.C. and Chinweuba, I.S. (2021). Profiles of Tuberculosis Patients: A Single-Center Experience in a Semi-Urban Tuberculosis Center in Southeast Nigeria. West African Journal of Medicine, [online] 38(2), pp.137–143.
- Chinweuba, A.U., Chinweuba, I.S., Anetekhai, J. and Wasini, B. (2020). Physical and Psychosocial Burdens of Burn Treatment Experienced by Women Admitted in Nigerian Hospitals. International Journal of Medicine and Public Health, [online] 10(2), pp.85–91.
- Ufoaroh, C.U., Anyabolu, E.N., Chinweuba, I.S., Okoye, I.C. and Njelita, I.A. (2019). Mortality Pattern in Medical Wards in Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Teaching Hospital, Awka, Nigeria. European Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research,6(12), pp.3–10.
- Chinweuba, A.U., Chinweuba, I.S., Agbapuonwu, N., Ihudiebube-Splendor, C., Onyiapat, J.L. and Israel, C. (2021). Health-related Quality of Life of Nigerian Career Women after Normal Vaginal Delivery. In: International Confederation of Midwives. 32nd ICM Virtual Triennial Congress. p.469.
- Chinweuba, I.S., Chinweuba, A.U., Chinweuba, D.C., Ezenwaka, Z.K., Anameje, G.C. and Okeke, B.C. (2020). Knowledge and Practice of Hygiene among Meat Handlers in Abattoirs in Amansea, Anambra State. In: International Conference on Israel and African Relations: Lessons, Opportunities, and Challenges. The Association for Israeli Cultural Studies in Collaboration with Population, Environment and Development Research Group, University of Nigeria Nsukka, p.23.